Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Easter Shot, Hospitalized After Fending Off Robbery Attempt In Cincinnati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Easter Shot, Hospitalized After Fending Off Robbery Attempt In Cincinnati

Robert Easter Jr. is expected to survive and fully recover after being hospitalized for multiple gunshot wounds. The former IBF lightweight titlist is currently undergoing surgery at a Cincinnati hospital, according to WTOL 11 network in Easter's hometown of Toledo, Ohio. Easter was reportedly shot three times after fending off a group of men who approached the boxer demanding money at gunpoint.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"... and I think to myself... what a wonderful world..."

Comment

It’s sad that they are even hanging out there hopefully not living there. Broner got shot at out there too.

Comment

Still don't understand why these fools wont move out of the hood and/or areas they grew up in when they get a few dollars. This will ALWAYS happen, sadly. The even funnier part is, they either act surprised or nonchalant after being victims of their own environment....a negative environment that they KNOW will turn on them at their earliest moment of weakness.

Speedy recovery, Easter. Now move out of the hood, fool.

Comment

Never like to hear stuff like this. Hope he bounces back from it.

Comment

He wasn't fending off a robbery attempt. He just ain't snitchin'. He don't trust the po-po.

Comment

Easter's career has kinda stalled a bit over the years. This isn't going to do it any favors. At least it sounds like he will make a near full recovery.

Comment

Get Well Soon! Not a good look for AB and his Crew! Prayers Up!

Comment

Damn, dude is lucky to be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                    Still don't understand why these fools wont move out of the hood and/or areas they grew up in when they get a few dollars. This will ALWAYS happen, sadly. The even funnier part is, they either act surprised or nonchalant after being victims of their own environment....a negative environment that they KNOW will turn on them at their earliest moment of weakness.

Speedy recovery, Easter. Now move out of the hood, fool.
                    Interesting comment that, because I live in a middle class area, and these houses are always getting jacked.

What’s more, I’m pretty sure that extremely wealthy people find themselves getting robbed in affluent areas, unless I’m imagining all those stories coming out in 2019, when British media starting running with that topic.

It can happen anywhere; hell of a lot of assumption to ascribe it to “da hood”.
                    Last edited by P to the J; 02-07-2022, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X