Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney Says He's Agreed To All Of Kambosos' Terms; Lomachenko Says He's Made Best Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney Says He's Agreed To All Of Kambosos' Terms; Lomachenko Says He's Made Best Offer

It appears to be a two-horse race between Devin Haney and Vasiliy Lomachenko as to which lightweight will land the opportunity to fight George Kambosos Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Loma get the fight, and wins, will he defend against Haney as he sort of side stepped that fight previously didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      If Loma get the fight, and wins, will he defend against Haney as he sort of side stepped that fight previously didn't he?
      He did but he was going after a belt. I am a Haney fan but even i can concede it made no sense for Loma facing a mandatory when a belt was up for grabs. Likewise it makes no sense for Kombosos to fight Loma he will get his arse depicted and embarrassed. At least with Haney he stands a realistic chance of winning and a chance to be true undisputed. Even if he magically beats Loma which i can not see happening he achieves nothing.

Comment

The 28-year-old Greek-Australian Kambosos (20-0, 10 KOs) is clearly in the driver’s seat after upsetting Teofimo Lopez Jr. in November to win the IBF, WBO, WBA, and WBC Franchise titles.
        Franchise DESIGNATION is not a title. It's a designation, just like an honorary Ph.D. It's fake.

Comment

For me, belts mean NOTHING. They are so devalued at this point. Loma is by far the more exciting fight to make. Buck the system and make the Loma fight happen!!!!

Comment

Kambozo does not want that Haney smoke. Haney should call for a Lomachenko fight and lets see all responses

Comment

Obviously Kambo didnt like Haney's terms.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                Arum has actually started to say it's a fight he'll make for Loma. So I have little doubt that's a real possibility from Loma's side with or without Kambo aslong as Haney is around. Haney, however, like most americans is a stickler with the details. Which is why he'll probably not get this fight neither.
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I think it;s going to be Ryan Garcia later this year! Ryan is fighting Dibella's fighter, Emmanuel Tagoe, and should he win, Kambosos vs. Garcia! Kambosos will probably swerve both Haney and Lomachenko!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Kambozo does not want that Haney smoke. Haney should call for a Lomachenko fight and lets see all responses
                    I read somewhere that if Haney doesn't get Kambosos, he's looking for a "one-off" fight at 140. They didn't say who he would fight, but my bet would be Mikey Garcia, or Montana Love!

Comment

Working...
                    X