Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jamie Mitchell Demolishes Carly Skelly in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jamie Mitchell Demolishes Carly Skelly in Four Rounds

Mitchell, Skelly Fight Photos Gallery - At the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona - Jamie Mitchell (8-0-2 5 KOs) impressed in the first defense of her WBA Bantamweight title against Carly Skelly (4-1-1), landing a dominant fourth round stoppage win. Skelly hit the canvas hard in the final seconds of the opening round, and Mitchell repeated the trick at the end of the second. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Sad this mismatch went on so long, the gap in talent in womens boxing is sad. I saw some highlights but was told it was even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Sad this mismatch went on so long, the gap in talent in womens boxing is sad. I saw some highlights but was told it was even worse.
        You watched, you hater. Stop hating on females, you btch.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You watched, you hater. Stop hating on females, you btch.
          I clearly said I saw some highlights, learn to read you idiot. You are saying this was not a mismatch? That is the problem with womens boxing there isn't enough talent for competitive fights. If being honest is hating then oh well. Soft a$$ male feminists these days. Funny enough they often turn out to be trash, I firmly believe you are no different.

Comment

I clearly said I saw some highlights, learn to read you idiot. You are saying this was not a mismatch? That is the problem with womens boxing there isn't enough talent for competitive fights. If being honest is hating then oh well. Soft a$$ male feminists these days. Funny enough they often turn out to be trash, I firmly believe you are no different.
            Carly Skelly has bigger nuts than you, jonnyc69. You got to beef with women, what a hoe YOU IS.

Comment

Carly Skelly has bigger nuts than you, jonnyc69. You got to beef with women, what a hoe YOU IS.
              Lol again proving yourself to be a complete idiot. Calling it what it is isn't "beefing" with women. You can't even put a sentence together without making yourself look dumb. Where exactly am I lying? That fight wasn't a mismatch? Womens boxing has a huge talent gap, is that a lie? You won't answer the questions though you will just lie and say I am hating or beefing and then throw an insult. What an absolute clown and loser.

Comment

Lol again proving yourself to be a complete idiot. Calling it what it is isn't "beefing" with women. You can't even put a sentence together without making yourself look dumb. Where exactly am I lying? That fight wasn't a mismatch? Womens boxing has a huge talent gap, is that a lie? You won't answer the questions though you will just lie and say I am hating or beefing and then throw an insult. What an absolute clown and loser.
                I never tried to argue that women's boxing is on the same level as men's boxing.

Its unnatural for women to be fighters ( for so many valid reasons ) , or engage in grueling physical activity you moron, that is why I appreciate what they do, you imbecil. I find the need for men to put down women to be a sign of insecurity and ironically feminine in some respects. If you only could see the cowardice nature and stupidity of your mockery of the 'weaker-sex', maybe you wouldn't have the urge or need to oppress the women -- tough-guy.

Comment

I never tried to argue that women's boxing is on the same level as men's boxing.

Its unnatural for women to be fighters ( for so many valid reasons ) , or engage in grueling physical activity you moron, that is why I appreciate what they do, you imbecil. I find the need for men to put down women to be a sign of insecurity and ironically feminine in some respects. If you only could see the cowardice nature and stupidity of your mockery of the 'weaker-sex', maybe you wouldn't have the urge or need to oppress the women -- tough-guy.
                  Again as is usually the case the male feminist tend to be the ones with skeletons in their closets. Wonder what you are hiding. Again where in my statement was mockery? I said this was a mis match, It was. I said there is a talented few and the rest are not. I also said that very few people know or care about womens boxing, those are called facts not mockery. Although would never accuse you of being intelegent or being able to comprehend a statement before running that big mouth of yours. Don't you ever get tired of getting schooled by me?

Comment

Again as is usually the case the male feminist tend to be the ones with skeletons in their closets. Wonder what you are hiding. Again where in my statement was mockery? I said this was a mis match, It was. I said there is a talented few and the rest are not. I also said that very few people know or care about womens boxing, those are called facts not mockery. Although would never accuse you of being intelegent or being able to comprehend a statement before running that big mouth of yours. Don't you ever get tired of getting schooled by me?
                    Dont try to veil your hate and jealousy, you been on a campaign to 'prove' the obvious simply for the sake of putting down women, and those of us that support their plight. It like me going up to random women on the street just tell them that I'm stronger, no sht! But I'm ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                    X