Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields Hits The UK, Dominates Ema Kozin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields Hits The UK, Dominates Ema Kozin

Shields, Kozin Fight Photos Gallery - Cardiff - Making her UK debut as a pro, IBF, WBC, WBA middleweight champion Claressa Shields (12-0, 2 KOs) dominated previously undefeated mandatory challenger Ema Kozin (21-1-1, 11 KOs) over ten rounds for a unanimous decision win. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shield's was expected to beat Kozin by decision, nothing knew here.
    Her fight against Marshall should be a evenly contested match between the both of them.
    I don't particularly like watching Claressa Shield's fight, if you've seen one round you've seen them all.
    I'm actually hoping that Marshall beats her, possibly by knockout, and brings some excitement to the 160 pound division.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      Shield's was expected to beat Kozin by decision, nothing knew here.
      Her fight against Marshall should be a evenly contested match between the both of them.
      I don't particularly like watching Claressa Shield's fight, if you've seen one round you've seen them all.
      I'm actually hoping that Marshall beats her, possibly by knockout, and brings some excitement to the 160 pound division.
      I’m rooting for Marshall as well. Marshall will be her toughest opponent by far. I also think that Serrano is going to beat Taylor. Taylor hasn’t fought anyone of Serrano’s caliber, except maybe Persoon.
      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Shields is a muscular woman, but she couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. Makes Malignaggi look like Wilder. Marshall will be hitting Shields with 2/3x the power she has ever felt, and I doubt she can survive that. Nash out.

Comment

She calls herself T-Tex, brags about “beating up guys in the gym” and mentions non-stop that she sparred Errol Spence but she only has 2 ko in 12 fights?
          This is why women’s boxing and Clarissa shields are an absolute joke.
          Women were not physically or psychologically created for combat, and every time this ignorant, uneducated, ghetto trash loudmouth fights it confirms that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
            Shields is a muscular woman, but she couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. Makes Malignaggi look like Wilder. Marshall will be hitting Shields with 2/3x the power she has ever felt, and I doubt she can survive that. Nash out.
            She should be able to handle two-thirds of the power she has felt before.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

She should be able to handle two-thirds of the power she has felt before.
              2x/3x. Clearly. Nash out. Nash is also known as the Great Nash is certain corners of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

I’m rooting for Marshall as well. Marshall will be her toughest opponent by far. I also think that Serrano is going to beat Taylor. Taylor hasn’t fought anyone of Serrano’s caliber, except maybe Persoon.
                I agree with both of your picks for those upcoming fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

2x/3x. Clearly. Nash out. Nash is also known as the Great Nash is certain corners of the world.
                  You're known as as the Great Nash in my corner of the world.

But that says more about the other Nashes round here than anything else.

Comment

Dreadful fight that was

Comment

Working...
                    X