Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Want Savannah Marshall, That's Why I Came To UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Want Savannah Marshall, That's Why I Came To UK

Making her UK debut as a pro, Claressa Shields retained her collection of world titles - and her claims to 'GWOAT' status - when she outclassed challenger Ema Kozin over ten rounds, coming close to stopping the fight at times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As far as I'm concerned, you can take her and piss off back to the USA because women's boxing is TRASH
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      As far as I'm concerned, you can take her and piss off back to the USA because women's boxing is TRASH
      Whilst I agree with your sentiments I’d quite like to see Shields beat. She talks like she’s an elite athletes comparable with boxing’s best… we all know she isn’t.
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RossW View Post

Whilst I agree with your sentiments I’d quite like to see Shields beat. She talks like she’s an elite athletes comparable with boxing’s best… we all know she isn’t.
        The meme value would be amusing yes, I know absoloutley nothing about Savannah Marshall so I can't give any kind of prediction but if Marshall is even half way competent at boxing with even a whiff of power she would have a great chance vs Shields.
        RossW RossW Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

Each to their own but I don't mind a bit of women's boxing, especially the high end fighters and Shields is certainly high end. The problem is that the high end fighters are few and far between. Luckily it seems Marshall is also high end and they got beef with each other.

This could be one of the few great fights we could get in women's Boxing in this era.
          Rip Chudd Rip Chudd likes this.

Comment

At least Shields is making the effort to come here to the UK to build her profile and is trying to make a big fight! (in female boxing at least)

Some of the men should follow her example.
            richardt richardt likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              At least Shields is making the effort to come here to the UK to build her profile and is trying to make a big fight! (in female boxing at least)

Some of the men should follow her example.
              she’s only come here because they do not want her at home and Marshall is the only female middle middleweight with a pulse so let’s just talk how it really is .

RossW RossW likes this.

Comment

It’s not trash thank you very much,it’s what you are seeing over in the uk, try watching the Mexican women fight, shields is crap ,but it’s a big world out there

Comment

I agree, just seen the sky app( free one, i wouldn’t pay for sky now) can honestly say with the content and interviews sky have hit a new low)
                  MANNY67 MANNY67 RossW RossW like this.

Comment

Two biatches - I wish we could see a double KO when they fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X