Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: Don't Be a Big Mouth Against Guys You Can Get Hurt Against

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: Don't Be a Big Mouth Against Guys You Can Get Hurt Against

Years of rivalry and a river of bad blood carried Chris Eubank Jr and Liam Williams into this grudge match in Cardiff, but in the event, but favor flowed almost entirely one way once the fight got started.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chris eubank is a clown. Showboating when he aint getting anything done and sht. Dude thinks he’s Roy Jones.
    TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Eubank won the fight, fair enough.
      But the guy is an idiot.
      His showboating made him look like a fool.

Comment

King Eubanks styled on Williams! JP vs Eubanks jr next. Winner fight JCC jr. This message is brought to u by :MVP PRODUCTIONS

Comment

Eubank is a helmet

Should have got Williams out of there

Comment

This pound shop RJJ version of Eubank is boring and he looks like a prat.
            Last edited by denium; 02-06-2022, 03:52 AM.
            FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

It's plain to see Jr. is a lair, if he could have stopped him he would have .Although Williams looked outgunned it was Jr. who was exposed here. Jr. hasn't improved and understand why when he steps up he gets beaten.

Comment

Poor performance in my opinion. He didn't build on the knock-downs and started looking for a Hollywood 1 shot KO rather than letting it come naturally from good boxing and setting his big shots up. He got caught by a right hand over the top several times and you question whether his chin could take that from a bigger puncher
                Far too much showboating and too little substance for my liking

Comment

I didnt like the showboating either but watching it back, i felt like Eubank didnt get any credit after the early knockdowns. He did a nice job of outboxing Williams from rounds 5-7, slipped and blocked most shots but somehow lost all three according to Macklins scorecard on skysports

you dont give rounds to a guy because he's doing better than you thought
                  Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 02-06-2022, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Have never rated him but thought his best style was a few years back, making use of his stamina, chin and just trying to beat guys with volume. This attempt to be slick or something just looks unconvincing, and wouldn't win him rounds against a top fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X