Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Raymond Ford Claims Unpopular Split Decision Win Over Edward Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Raymond Ford Claims Unpopular Split Decision Win Over Edward Vazquez

PHOENIX - Raymond Ford survived by far his stiffest test to date, even if most observers felt he fell short. A tightly contested featherweight heat saw Ford fortunate to land a ten-round, split decision win over Edward Vazquez to retain a regional title. Judge Dennis O'Connell scored it 96-94 in favor of Vazquez, overruled by judges Rocky Taylor (98-92) and Chris Wilson (97-93) in favor of Ford in their DAZN-televised undercard bout Saturday evening at Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easily robbery of the year so far, Ford is pure garbage. Even worse when he gets booed out the building so he sticks his middle fingers up to the crowd. What a clown.

Comment

Most people don’t know s(hit) about boxing! Ford has some things he need to work on like a jab, defense lacking and planting his feet on the inside and working but hell he still won the fight 96-94 the commentator in the 1st 4 rds had it completely different from how I saw it, which was 3-1 in rds for Ford so I can understand them with bad scores because they started off bad with easy rds to score but these commentators confuse new fans also with bad judgment.

Comment

When everybody seems to agree that the wrong guy won, then instead of explaining they all don't know what they're talking about, I'll tend to agree. However, you're free to disagree.

Called Vazquez a bum. We all know who's the bum here.

Comment

I like Ford. Thought he lost. Dude cannot fight going backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            Most people don’t know s(hit) about boxing! Ford has some things he need to work on like a jab, defense lacking and planting his feet on the inside and working but hell he still won the fight 96-94 the commentator in the 1st 4 rds had it completely different from how I saw it, which was 3-1 in rds for Ford so I can understand them with bad scores because they started off bad with easy rds to score but these commentators confuse new fans also with bad judgment.
            So what about the 2 judges who scored it 7-3 and 8-2 to Ford?
            bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

wow, what a robbery. 96-94 was the right score. Dude outlands him, controls the entire fight. This crap needs to be overturned.
              Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                I had 120 amateur fights in the 90s. The guys were a lot better than. Raymond Ford lost. You don’t know about boxing. You need to stop pretending you’re an expert. I can tell by what you wrote that you’re young and that you never fought. Ford doesn’t win in any scenario. He loses this fight in the amateurs and in the pros. This decision needs to be overturned and everyone involved in this decision needs to be investigated. People are betting and losing money on these rigged fights.
                Last edited by Chris Hanson; 02-06-2022, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Hispanic fighter gets robbed again

Comment

I dunno, thought it was close. 96-94, 95-95. What i find interesting is that the house fighter always seems to get the nod in these.

Comment

Working...
                    X