Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Dominates Ema Kozin Over Ten For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Dominates Ema Kozin Over Ten For Decision Win

Claressa Shields won every minute of the defense of her WBC, WBA and IBF middleweight title defense against Ema Kozin, before exchanging taunts with Savannah Marshall.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-05-2022, 05:34 PM.

On tonight's showing. Marshall KOs Shields... Shields will fight too immaturely and Mashall is too composed and has too much power

Comment

... and Sheild's screeching afterwards just shows how immature and indisciplined she actually is... she fights like an amateur at times, Marshall's confidence will now be super high

Comment

If that's her level Marshall destroys her

Comment

That girl she fought tonight was a boxcercise class attendee.

Comment

Marshall and her manager (or whoever he was) was disrespectful AF. I hope Shield smashes her if they ever meet. And I'm not even a fan of Shields, or of women's boxing.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RobT View Post
              ... and Sheild's screeching afterwards just shows how immature and indisciplined she actually is... she fights like an amateur at times, Marshall's confidence will now be super high
              Buddy it’s just a load of ****ing **** , the sport is worth about as much as a bag of fries at the moment , the standard is poor, the sky guys are yes men , the promoter is just a body for low budget 2022 sky boxing , the female boxing is cheap tv and the depth is so shallow it’s lower than a snakes belly .
              Last edited by Buggy bear; 02-05-2022, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Need 3 minute rounds.......h*ll at least give us 2.30 minutes rounds....

Comment

Marshall will beat Shields again. She's too big, too powerful

Comment

This fight shows the lack of depth in womens boxing. There are some talented ladies out there as much as I do not like her personality Shields is definitely one of them but they are few and far between. It sucks for them, but I just don't want to hear complaining about the money men make.

Comment

Working...
                    X