Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: This Is Carbajal's Opportunity Of A Lifetime; He's Gonna Try To Knock My Head Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: This Is Carbajal's Opportunity Of A Lifetime; He's Gonna Try To Knock My Head Off

Even the ever-polite Leo Santa Cruz acknowledged that Keenan Carbajal's resume isn't anything resembling impressive. Santa Cruz recognizes that the estranged nephew of junior flyweight legend Michael Carbajal will take a gargantuan leap up in class when they fight Saturday night on the Keith Thurman-Mario Barrios undercard at Mandalay Bay's Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep that's the name of the game, hopefully he gets to take his head home with him.

Comment

Hopefully he does. Would serve Santa Cruz right for taking this fight.
      Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Another one of those obligatory fights Leo Santa Cruz has to take before disappearing for 2 years. He'll be back in 2024 after this fight. Mark my word. It's a ffhuckdd up sport.

Comment

Is this Santa Cruz 1st fight back since the Davis fight? If so he might still be shell shocked and might not have much faith in his chin.

Comment

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang has been extremely busy since leaving arsenal on a free transfer.

Comment

Working...
            X