Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: Fans Are Looking At Savannah Marshall As Their Last Hope To Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: Fans Are Looking At Savannah Marshall As Their Last Hope To Beat Me

Claressa Shields senses Savannah Marshall's self-belief was what led the women's WBO middleweight champion to finally feel she is ready to box Shields later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nah, you were already beat by a mid level MMA fighter. We would like to see you knocked out viciously. Similar to the way your brother sucker punched that old man. Karma is calling.

Comment

I personally dont care much either way, I don't like Shields personality but feel she will pick up the win rather easily here. There just isn't much talent in womens boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
        Nah, you were already beat by a mid level MMA fighter. We would like to see you knocked out viciously. Similar to the way your brother sucker punched that old man. Karma is calling.
        You know those are two different sports right? Would you bet money on Marshall beating Shields?

Comment

yawn, another everybody on the planet wants to see me lose person
          jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Claressa Just needs to make sure her entourage keep their hands to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              As I recall, that's not how she was originally promoted. The original promotional angle was that similar to Jose Ramirez, where she was fighting for those neglected and forgotten in her community (in her case the people of Flint, Michigan which was dealing with a highly publicized water crisis).

At some point, the narrative and hype switched course and she became the villain/victim...a role which she seemed to embrace. I'm not sure if it was by design, natural course of events or what.

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

What a victim!!! Does playing victim pay good??
                jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  Ironically, this is exactly why I want her to lose.
                  dannnnn dannnnn Smash Smash like this.

Comment

A small percentage of people thought Hammer would win (10% approx) nobody thought Gabriels would beat her and nobody knows who the other girl is. Nash out. Long live the words of the great Nash.

Comment

Working...
                    X