Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Spence Acts Like I'm Not Man To Fight Because I Don't Have Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: Spence Acts Like I'm Not Man To Fight Because I Don't Have Belt

Keith Thurman will fight Mario Barrios on Saturday night headlining a FOX Sports pay-per-view at the Michelob Ultra Arena in Las Vegas. Thurman (29-1, 22 KOs) will be returning to the ring from a 931-day layoff. The last time "One Time" was in the squared circle was July 20, 2019 when he lost a spirited split decision to the since-retired Manny Pacquiao. Thurman dropped his WBA welterweight title in the fight, and has since dropped in the welterweight power rankings due to inactivity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Naw….Spence is rightfully pissed that you never gave him a fight when he DESERVED the fight. Karma’s a beAch!

Comment

Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he's not won a fight in over three years

Comment

Sometimes it's hard to understand when you're reading quotes from Keith and he's talking in third person. I had to re-read a few times to understand who was saying the quotes.

Comment

Karma Keef

Comment

nah - if Thurman would have beaten Pac then he would have ended up fighting Ugas, just like Pac did - that would've been a pickem fight but I'd have gone with Ugas and Thurman would've been even more looking in from the outside than he is now.

Comment

Funny how Thurman’s perspective on this was completely different when he was the man with 2 titles.

Comment

Lol turnabout is fair play. When you were considered top tier you wouldn’t fight Errol.
                AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

The way the Crafty three have avoided fighting each other is pure comedy,, I'm hoping boots sends them all in to retirement, that's if he manages to get a shot at the, CRAFTY THREE!!!!!
                  Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Keith looking ahead. I smell an upset here

Comment

Working...
                    X