Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: For Chris Eubank Jr. - It's Now or Never To Step Out of His Father's Shadow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: For Chris Eubank Jr. - It's Now or Never To Step Out of His Father's Shadow

There comes the time in every career when it is time to drop the "junior" tag. Floyd Mayweather did it, long after he had outshone his father's achievements on the ring, and it is now or never for Chris Eubank Jr to step out of his father's considerable shadow.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-05-2022, 03:06 PM.

“We’re on our way to cleaning out the division “ like it . Keeps me entertained

Comment

I don't really think he is in his fathers shadow, thanks to Eubank Senior himself stepping back. Since the moment Eubank Senior stepped back i.e Not being around at all his press conferences or in his corner at fights. Eubank Junior started to develop his character more.

I think Chris Eubank Senior has managed and stirred Eubank Junior's career very well. The best thing he did was protect him from taking the Golovkin fight 'And he was protected in a very smart way, a way in which did not question Eubank Junior's courage'.

If Eubank Junior would of taken that fight, and suffered the same kind of beat down as Kell Brook. This steely character that Eubank Junior is now, may have never developed.

People would mock Eubank Senior, but I think he has done a great job with Eubank Junior's career and well-being.

Eubank Junior, may not go on to surpass his father's exploits in the ring 'But he has had a solid career'.
      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-05-2022, 07:21 AM.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

"Chirs Eubank"....
        DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

He's not even a shadow of Sr.

Comment

Working...
          X