Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Ema Kozin - Set For Middleweight Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Ema Kozin - Set For Middleweight Title Clash

Shields, Kozin Weights Photos Gallery - WBC/WBA/IBF Middleweight World Champion Claressa "G.W.O.A.T." Shields and unbeaten top-rated challenger Ema Kozin hit the scales Friday, weighing-in and facing off for the final time before they square off in the ring this Saturday, February 5 live from Cardiff, Wales in an event available in the U.S. and Canada on pay-per-view. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok I'm convinced she's on steroids. I know she didn't exactly have a big bust but where are her boobs? The little ass bro looks loose on her. Gross

Comment

shoulders and traps are the clear give away, they do not even use VADA testing for these women fights.

Comment

for some reason this is PPV in the US, boxing as a WHOLE just doesn't have a clue

Comment

Originally posted by Fact View Post
          shoulders and traps are the clear give away, they do not even use VADA testing for these women fights.
          On a clean, male boxer those delts/shoulders would be small. But I’ve no idea what a clean female who lifts would look like, I think that’s gotta be achievable natty… Tho the delts do look a bit juicey (for a female) in one pic.

Comment

Is Kozin even ranked? Or a real contender? She looks like she was hanging out at a grocery store and someone came up and asked her if she wants to make a quick buck.... I know women's boxing is not deep like men's, but there's got to be challenges Sheilds can take on.
            mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Ben Shalom just has absolutely no charisma.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                Is Kozin even ranked? Or a real contender? She looks like she was hanging out at a grocery store and someone came up and asked her if she wants to make a quick buck.... I know women's boxing is not deep like men's, but there's got to be challenges Sheilds can take on.
                Kozin is ranked by BoxRec as the #3 rated fighter in the division behind Marshall and Shields. She's young (23), undefeated with decent KO% and has had some belts (current interim champ.for WBC I think) but she hasn't really faced any stiff competition that I can see.

I expect to see Shields win by wide UD, but wouldn't it be something if she upset T-Rex? Would make that Marshall fight kinda hollow.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  Funny. I don't know how Clarissa Shields can be the GOAT when she only has 11 pro fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X