Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edward Vazquez: I'm Coming To Win, Unlike Most Of Raymond Ford's Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edward Vazquez: I'm Coming To Win, Unlike Most Of Raymond Ford's Opponents

Edward Vazquez feels like he's spent the entire pandemic in search of a fight like the one that's on deck. The unbeaten Texan is chomping at the bit ahead of a scheduled ten-round clash with Camden's Raymond Ford (10-0-1, 6KOs) in a battle of undefeated featherweight this Saturday on DAZN from Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The bout is viewed as a step up in class for Fort Worth's Vazquez, though the same can be said of his higher profile opponent who enters as the A-side and the betting favorite.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of my favorite little young boxers at the moment, he's mean, talented and has great abilities and comes from no other place than Camden NJ, where the former great Dwight Muhammad Qawi formerly Braxton Quali hailed from. The key for him will be learning to control and fight his fight and not the other way around. Eddie has a good one right here!

Comment

Ford reminds me of GRJ. He is slick with fast hands and quick feet. I'm hoping for big things from him.

Comment

Working...
      X