Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr.-Williams, Shields-Kozin Weigh-In Results From Cardiff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr.-Williams, Shields-Kozin Weigh-In Results From Cardiff

Chris Eubank Jr. and Liam Williams are set for their middleweight grudge match, while Claressa Shields nears one of her own. All fighters made weight for Saturday's Boxxer event live on Sky Sports (United Kingdom) and Fite TV (North America) from Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales. Eubank and Williams collide in a scheduled 12-round middleweight contest, while Shields defends her WBC/WBA/IBF titles versus unbeaten challenger Ema Kozin (21-0-1, 11KOs) in the co-main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-05-2022, 05:06 PM.

I am very much looking forwards to Shields vs Kozin. I think that Kozin, being so durable, will be a tougher than expected challenge for Shields. Shields has amazing ballerina-esque legs, and should control the distance and win a fairly wide decision. She will surely just be glad that the match up tomorrow will not involve any MMA grappling, wrestling and being forced to fight on her back underneath the incredibly tough Abigail Montes.

Comment

That’s a brave prediction considering she’s an Olympic champion and doesn’t punch that hard , got to be the easiest fight in history to predict

Comment

I see Boxingscene indulges in censorship. I wore in a post yesterday about Marvin Hagler's death, which has disappeared, along with 5-6 others. Great show boys.

Comment

Working...
        X