Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Savannah Marshall's Not Even Gonna Be Able To Hit Me, Let Alone Knock Me Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: Savannah Marshall's Not Even Gonna Be Able To Hit Me, Let Alone Knock Me Out

Claressa Shields scoffed at Savannah Marshall's prediction. Shields' rival has stated that she'll quickly knock out the three-division champion once they finally fight as professionals. The undefeated Shields promised that Marshall will have difficulty laying a glove on her, forget knocking her out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Savannah is ringside she better watch out as Clarissa and her HoodRat brother might attack her with cheap shots.

Comment

She managed to land on her enough to win the last time they faced each other.

Comment

Still talking about her nemisis...
        Last edited by RobT; 02-04-2022, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
          If Savannah is ringside she better watch out as Clarissa and her HoodRat brother might attack her with cheap shots.
          You comments are disrespectful and despicable! How about my hood rat a(Ss) come find U and F U up! Weak coward!

Comment

Shields insecure, talking too much.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

You comments are disrespectful and despicable! How about my hood rat a(Ss) come find U and F U up! Weak coward!
              How are his comments "disrespectful and despicable"? Are you forgetting that her brother attacked James Ali Bashir, that's the very definition of hoodrát shít, sucker punching a 71 year old man is beyond the pale.

Comment

Reality Check coming Sista ....

Comment

She'll touch her up, but ultimately Shields wins by UD

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    Shields insecure, talking too much.
                    She's always been like that, but she cashes whatever cheque she writes......and still

Comment

Working...
                    X