Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Eubank vs. Williams, Shields vs. Kozin - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Eubank vs. Williams, Shields vs. Kozin - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Eubank, Williams Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - This Saturday's BOXXER Fight Night event takes place at the Motorpoint Arena Cardiff on 5th February, live on Sky Sports and FITE TV. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Must suck for Shields having all that gold and still playing 2nd fiddlen to Eubanks Jr. Yet she whored herself to MMA for clout, there is that "success" people like 1hour promotes for womens boxing.
    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Looking forward to this. Really hope Williams pulls it out the bag. Should be a fun fight regardless, Eubank never shies away from having a tear up. Be interesting to see what’s next for whoever wins.

Comment

Rooting for Williams! If he's smart, he'll box the first half, then brawl.

Comment

I hope Kozin beats the crap out of Clarissa the way that Mexican girl did in mma.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
            I hope Kozin beats the crap out of Clarissa the way that Mexican girl did in mma.
            I hope Clarissa beats the hell out of Kozin just like Floyd beat all those mexicans 20 yrs ago!
            Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

I'm writing this because it's about middleweights. I'm absolutely devastated, I just now heard that Marvin Hagler is dead. He died last March, and I didn't know. He was my favourite fighter and a true man of principle.. Tommy Hearns said that it was because just a couple of days earlier he'd got a COVID shot. Everybody, including his wife has denied this. She said he got chest pains and was rushed to hospital.

Bit that is how heart ailments because of Vaccine side-effects occur as well. I suppose we'll never know.

I mentioned him on this site only a week or so ago, and nobody even responded with the bad news.

Comment

@edgarg: yes Hagler's sudden death was shocking. The news was on all boxing sites and magazines as well as in general sports news so anybody who reads boxing sites on a regular basis would have known about it. My surprise is at how you managed to go 10 months without knowing. May "Marvelous Marvin" continue to sleep in peace.

Comment

Very risky fight for Eubank. Should be interesting fight.

Comment

Williams is starting to pipe up a bit, with being in his home town. I have seen a distinct change in his demeanor.

I don't think Williams is as certain about this fight, as he says he is.

It will be a good fight for as long as it lasts, but I think Eubank Junior is going to beat Williams in every single department.

William's resistance will decrease as the rounds go by etc

Comment

Working...
                    X