Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker is Open To Possibility of Facing Joe Joyce, Says Manager

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker is Open To Possibility of Facing Joe Joyce, Says Manager

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker is eager to campaign in the United States against the top fighters in his weight class. Back in December, Parker set the record straight with a dominant twelve round decision win over Derek Chisora in their rematch - which saw Chisora go down three times in the bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight.

Comment

I'd favor Joyce in this one.
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Joyce stops him

Comment

I'd favour Parker.

Parker is far more mobile and would have a lot of handspeed advantage, he also has very good stamina and an iron jaw so I don't see Joyce wearing him down.

I mean this is dependent on Parker executing a good game plan, if a half assed Parker shows up (which is always possible) then yeah Joyce can definatley take it.

It's parkers speed, mobility and accuracy or Joyce's workrate that'll win it.

​​​​​
          Good fight for both though, the winner 100% deserves a title shot.
          Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 02-03-2022, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            I'd favour Parker.

Parker is far more mobile and would have a lot of handspeed advantage, he also has very good stamina and an iron jaw so I don't see Joyce wearing him down.

I mean this is dependent on Parker executing a good game plan, if a half assed Parker shows up (which is always possible) then yeah Joyce can definatley take it.

It's parkers speed, mobility and accuracy or Joyce's workrate that'll win it.

​​​​​
            Good fight for both though, the winner 100% deserves a title shot.
            I think if anyone has the iron chin it's the light skin lurch Joyce. The only time I remember seeing Joyce hurt was to the body by Bryant Jennings. Parker been dropped by Whyte and hurt by Chisora so he can be touched but you are right he is more mobile and has decent stamina just depends if he can get his punches off with bad intentions as Joyce will likely walk through most of what he throws.

P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Now you are talking. This is the kind of fight we wanna see

Comment

Well one things wrong here Fury hasn’t beaten the Americans, he’s fought Wilder here that’s the only top American though besides Ruiz at that time . Fury didn’t clean out the division he’s got 2 legit top wins on his resume . Fury’s fought mostly foreign guys no ones heard of since his come back .so let’s hope that’s not Parker’s strategy as the article suggests .

Parker vs Joyce is a great fight but I can’t see Higgins letting Parker take that one like the Hrgovic fight I think both end the same way with Parker getting stopped late .
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-03-2022, 05:25 PM.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Besides Joshua Joyce is establishing the best resume amongst the heavyweights, especially if he defeats Parker.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

No longer interested in duckers who backed out of a chance to fight for the ibf title. Fcuk em all.

Comment

Working...
                    X