Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barboza on Teofimo Lopez: I'm Willing To Do Whatever It Takes To Get Fight Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barboza on Teofimo Lopez: I'm Willing To Do Whatever It Takes To Get Fight Done!

Last week, an article ran on ESPN.com in which former unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez's father was quoted saying, "We ready for anybody at 140 pounds; he doesn't have to struggle at that weight, he'll be perfect, he won't be getting sick from his lungs anymore."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good first fight for Lopez, Barboza is a good fighter.

Comment

I would love to see this fight. Winner establishes himself as a serious player at 140.

Comment

Make it happen!
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Never seen him fight or cannot remember either way win for Lopez

Comment

I doubt Lopez wants a low pay fight.

Comment

Does Barboza have a first name?

(I see it says Arnold Jr, on the trunks but this is more sarcasm at the writer)
              RyuVsKen RyuVsKen likes this.

Comment

Definitely one of the best fights Top Rank can do for 2022! Initially, Arum was saying he wanted Teofimo Lopez to fight Jose Pedraza, regardless of whether Pesraza won or lost! that makes absolutely no sense to me! I think Team Lopez and Team Barboza are pushing Arum for the fight! Salute to them, if that's the case!

Bob Arum Envisions Teofimo Lopez Facing Jose Pedraza Next At 140
                December 11th, 2021
                Boxing News 24
                By Dan Ambrose

“Teofimo is recovering from a lung condition brought on by losing weight, and he wants to go to 140,” said Bob Arum to Fight Hub TV. “Jose Pedraza, who was next to me, is fighting [Jose] Ramirez, and win or lose, he could be a great opponent for Teofimo,” said Arum.

https://www.************.com/2021/12...a-next-at-140/

BOB ARUM GIVES UPDATE ON TEOFIMO LOPEZ, SAYS LOPEZ MOVES TO 140 AFTER HEALING FROM INJURY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NC3srvTVWw

Comment

I’m a HUGE fan of this fight.

Comment

I can assure you, 100%, even before Teo debuts @140, Jose Ramirez and Josh Taylor would each KO Teo… 100%!
                    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X