Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Reflects on Dropping Monster Bid For Fury-Whyte Rights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Reflects on Dropping Monster Bid For Fury-Whyte Rights

I WAS THRILLED on Friday to bring the Tyson Fury-Dillian Whyte 'will they, won't they' saga to a successful conclusion with a winning purse bid to ensure our man will enjoy his home comforts on the big night.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Gonna be a great event. I'm glad Hearn didn't win but he's smart for positioning his guys. All they did was duck wilder because he would've screwed up these plans

Comment

I'm looking forward to it, I hope there is a solid under card to go with it.
      RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Something tells me Whyte is not going to fight Tyson he is being to quite.

A sign he is not happy he don’t take it he will look a laughing stock.

Comment

I bet there are some lively press conference moments and Whyte comes out like a bull at the beginning of the fight. I imagine Fury has to tie him up a few good times before setting the pace.

Comment

Make bank with Frank!

Comment

Because of Fury's popularity, I'm sure they'll make that profit required to pay everyone such a lot of money.

Comment

With that much being spent on the main event I can't see a good undercard happening. I'm still not convinced Whyte takes the fight and if he doesnt his logic will be the 20 percent cut. I personally would take 20 percent of 50 mil but who am I to say what Whyte thinks he is worth.

Comment

"Warren Reflects On Getting To Use Bob Arum's Credit Card" - fixed the title

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    With that much being spent on the main event I can't see a good undercard happening. I'm still not convinced Whyte takes the fight and if he doesnt his logic will be the 20 percent cut. I personally would take 20 percent of 50 mil but who am I to say what Whyte thinks he is worth.
                    He's getting 20% of 90% of the bid.

Again, I'd get my head punched in for that kind of money but he seems to have his own ideas about what he's worth and how he should be treated.

I can respect that. If you don't dictate your worth then someone else will.

Comment

Working...
                    X