Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: 'Golovkin Is Number One On My List'; Still Wants Saunders Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: 'Golovkin Is Number One On My List'; Still Wants Saunders Rematch

Chris Eubank Jr. is eager to add a pair of highly credible names to his ledger. The middleweight contender based in Brighton, England is set to fight Liam Williams on Feb. 5 at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s embarrassing when Jr. now starts piping up about Golovkin….he bottled it years ago and left it to a welterweight….

Comment

Jr's getting very excited, GGG will be very amused

Comment

Sounds like he's overlooking Williams. Might stick a few quid on Liam then.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

I still want to see Eubank vs Charlo. Golovkin is just hiding out in hopes of one last Canelo payday because he stunk up the joint and couldn't get the job done.

Comment

Never been sold on jr in reality work your way up if win u get sergey and then your shot. Or fight carlos adame on the undercard co main ggg fight winner gets next shot less ggg gets canelo at 168 doubt it

Comment

Eubank Jr hasn't looked like he could ever beat the top guys, but he's at least earning some living from it.

It's not fair to compare him to his dad and the achievements that Sr achieved.

Comment

I think number one on his list should be getting a better beard implant

Comment

Haha it took Eubank almost 6 years to find that courage. I don’t believe a word he says.

Eubank Jr
                  David Haye
                  Amir Khan

these fighters named above are always Vying for the title of “Most Delusional British Boxer” of ALL times.
                  Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
                    Sounds like he's overlooking Williams. Might stick a few quid on Liam then.
                    Yeah why not, I think Williams will get stopped, probably still has a shoulder injury?

Comment

Working...
                    X