Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Calzaghe Praises Canelo, Would Have Loved To Face Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Calzaghe Praises Canelo, Would Have Loved To Face Him

There was a period of time when Joe Calzaghe was best super middleweight in the world, with three of the four major titles around his waist in 2007. Calzaghe retired in 2008, after moving up to light heavyweight to win bouts over Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, I’d like to see joe try that silly sh.it he did va RJJ boxing with his head inside and hands down right in front of Canelo… lmao, Canelo would snatch that body up quick! I don’t think it’s a good fight for joe.

Comment

Carnelo would never have face Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Yeah, I’d like to see joe try that silly sh.it he did va RJJ boxing with his head inside and hands down right in front of Canelo… lmao, Canelo would snatch that body up quick! I don’t think it’s a good fight for joe.
        I don't know about that. Roy Jones is still Roy Jones and he whooped him quite easily.

Comment

Canelo would whoop Calzaghe
          Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

I don't know about that. Roy Jones is still Roy Jones and he whooped him quite easily.
            Roy was a corpse though.

Comment

Looks like cokey Joe might be putting his feelers out for some of that Triller cash.

Comment

Great fight Calzhage UD
                Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

Calzaghe acknowledged in his own autobiography that Jones was done, then went on to fight him two years later.

Comment

calzaghe would of schooled canelo far superior in every department,.....footwork,handspeed,power,tactical brain,would of won every round but still have dodgy judges scoring ie.....the 1 judge in mayweather fight and the 3 in first gokovkin fight..........

Comment

Working...
                    X