Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: The Only Reason The Marshall Fight is So Huge is Because of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: The Only Reason The Marshall Fight is So Huge is Because of Me

IBF, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Claressa Shields has taken another direct shot at her career rival, WBO champion Savannah Marshall. This coming Saturday night, Shields will make her UK debut as a pro, when she faces mandatory challenger Ema Kozin in Cardiff.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So according to Shields, Marshall is not a world champ… I wonder if she considers Devon Haney a world champion?

Comment

Shields sure is talking a lot about an opponent she says she doesn't fear... can't wait for that bout, I'm pretty sure Peter Fury Marshall's trainer is getting her in the right mindset
      Last edited by RobT; 01-31-2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Well she's not wrong.
        MC Hammer MC Hammer likes this.

Comment

No lies told. On another note I wouldnt mind being a fly that gets stuck inside of her trunks mid fight

Comment

This coming from 2nd fiddle to Chris Eubanks Jr.

Comment

Huge where exactly? Shields has Broner, Crawford complex, it's where you think you're a bigger deal than you really are....

Comment

Shields: The Only Reason The Marshall Fight is So Huge is Because SHE BEAT ME

fixed it...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  Huge where exactly? Shields has Broner, Crawford complex, it's where you think you're a bigger deal than you really are....
                  Funny because when I think of boxers who think they’re a bigger deal than they really are, the fist names that comes to mind are Ryan Garcia and Amir Khan based on their deluded comments, false sense of self worth, and in the case of Garcia, someone who has accomplished nothing in the sport. Yet you chose to insult Shields by comparing her to Broner and one of the universally recognized best fighters in the world in Crawford. I’m sure your choice to insult 3 black fighters as opposed to more obvious choices is a coincidence and has nothing to do with race, right?

Comment

If it was only big because of Shields, wouldn't all her fights be as big as the Marshall one? And why would she try and price herself out of the fight unlike the other fights?

Not only that, but if Marshall's title means nothing due to it being vacant, doesn't that mean Shields isn't a two weight undisputed champion due to the many vacant tiles on offer to do so?

Logic is in short supply here as per usual.

Comment

Working...
                    X