Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'm Happy To Get Back In The Ring, But I'm Not Done With MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'm Happy To Get Back In The Ring, But I'm Not Done With MMA

Claressa Shields intends to apply the same trademark determination that has helped make her an elite-level boxer to her return to mixed martial arts later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big Poppa Betch can block and ban me all he wants , I will continue to express my opinions. Specially since it literally takes me 45 seconds to make a new account lmao like I said before. CLARESSA SHIELDS IS A PRO BLACK RACIST POS

Comment

Glad she doing both sports at the same time

Comment

there sure are a lot of Shields threads on this site lol. If I don't like someone, I don't make threads about them several times a day

Comment

Originally posted by Coachcody View Post
          Glad she doing both sports at the same time
          She’s definitely an exceptional athlete

Comment

Originally posted by meeXxXFistologyy View Post
            Big Poppa Betch can block and ban me all he wants , I will continue to express my opinions. Specially since it literally takes me 45 seconds to make a new account lmao like I said before. CLARESSA SHIELDS IS A PRO BLACK RACIST POS
            What racist things has she said?
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by meeXxXFistologyy View Post
              Sounds like you need to take a whiff of her skivvies post fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post

What racist things has she said?
                why do yall keep responding to these trolling pieces of **** with multiple accounts?
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Not only is she an ugly , foul mouthed piece of trash, but she's delusional too.

Comment

I respect her for trying MMA in her boxing prime instead of waiting after, would love to see more people do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X