Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu: My Next Fight With Canelo, I'm Going To Box And Knock You Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Makabu: My Next Fight With Canelo, I'm Going To Box And Knock You Out

Ilunga 'Junior' Makabu made a conscious effort to simply win on Saturday with the promise of looking even better next time around. A calculated approach by the Democratic Republic of Congo's Makabu led to a twelve-round, split decision win over Thabiso Mchunu in their rematch this past Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why would the way bigger man box instead of trying to KO Canelo? Reminds me of what Kovalev said before his fight with Canelo and we all saw what that ended up being. Callum Smith did the same thing. Even GGG had a longer reach than Canelo. All these bigger, more powerful guys, with longer reaches, fighting someone with slow feet who has to cut the distance to get inside, but instead of throwing hard full power combinations into the space Canelo has to come into, they just slowly paw over his head, miss constantly, then hang out at his range for his counters. It doesn't feel believable anymore.

Comment

Preferred opponents for Canelo’s next fight

1. Benavidez
      2. Beterbiev
      3. Charlo
      4. Bivol
      5. Andrade
      6. Ggg (even though he’s too old now)

11,022. Makabu

Comment

Canelo always fights the guy that sucked in his last fight, so I can see Makabu or Charlo fighting Canelo next.

Well, Bivol and Beterbiev obviously didn`t suck in their last fights, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Canelo always fights the guy that sucked in his last fight, so I can see Makabu or Charlo fighting Canelo next.

Well, Bivol and Beterbiev obviously didn`t suck in their last fights, lol.
          Canelo lobbies the organizations to make Yildo ranked so he could fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

Canelo lobbies the organizations to make Yildo ranked so he could fight him.
            You're a pathetic little troll. All your posts consist of crying about Canelo. Go outside loser. Get a life, meet a girl, meet a man. You're more obsessed with Canelo than his fans. How do you have your parents basement decked out? I bet with a bunch of Canelo posters and an alter of him.

You're a goddamn loser troll.

Comment

I would take a trilogy with GGG ( even though that’s a fight personally I don’t want to see) over makaboo or whatever his name is.

Comment

Makabu's bad English caused confusion.

He meant to say "Canelo will send me back in a box".

Comment

I was a bit apprehensive to call this a cherry pick by Clenelo until I watched this fight. This is not just a cherry pick, Clenelo is taking the entire tree.

This guy is terrible. How he even hold a belt is mind boggling. The CW division really must be that weak. It's no wonder Clenelo is avoiding the top guys at Super middle and light heavyweight
                  Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    Why would the way bigger man box instead of trying to KO Canelo? Reminds me of what Kovalev said before his fight with Canelo and we all saw what that ended up being. Callum Smith did the same thing. Even GGG had a longer reach than Canelo. All these bigger, more powerful guys, with longer reaches, fighting someone with slow feet who has to cut the distance to get inside, but instead of throwing hard full power combinations into the space Canelo has to come into, they just slowly paw over his head, miss constantly, then hang out at his range for his counters. It doesn't feel believable anymore.
                    Yea it’s a conspiracy bro.

Hey I have a brochure about some conspiracies. About 911, the moon landing, Covid, Sandy Hook, pizza gate.

Let me know if you want to be a dumbass and we can discuss bonehead conspiracies.

Dis shiiit dont fil real no mo

Comment

Working...
                    X