Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan: I'm Here To Stay - I Deserve Fury, Joshua, Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan: I'm Here To Stay - I Deserve Fury, Joshua, Usyk

W.D. Packard Music Hall in Warren, Ohio - In a clash of undefeated 32-year-old heavyweights, Floridian Trevor Bryan (22-0, 15 KOs) utilized 20-lb. weight and five-inch height advantages to retain his WBA "regular" crown for the initial time in a split-decision triumph over WBA No.13-ranked contender Jonathan Guidry (17-1-2, 10 KOs), of Dulac, La.
    [Click Here To Read More]

While listiening to the SI boxing podcast yesterday they had Trevor Bryan on, a few days before the above fight.

I couldnt get through more than 5 minutes of him prattling on, while the interviewer politely tries to suggest he isnt even in the top 20 hvys around.

I usually change podcasts when fighters come on. You dont get much listening to them.

This is because of Trevor Bryan.

Also, Don King sure has fallen.

Comment

I think TB would make a good comeback opponent for AJ, if he does step aside, which I thnk would be a good idea. At least Trevor would make a few bucks.

Comment

Hahahahaha
        sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Bum. Just a bum.

Comment

Sure.. how about you fight someone like Helenius first, my money says RH by KO in 3.
            Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Things have moved on from these type heavyweights......thankfully !

Comment

None of the big names will have anything to do with Don King. Trevor Bryan is destined to fight obscure opposition until he inevitably loses.

Comment

Fight Charr first.
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TampaBayTimmy View Post
                    Fight Charr first.
                    then oquendo

Comment

Working...
                    X