Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan Beats Jonathan Guidry Via Split Decision In Spirited Heavyweight Affair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan Beats Jonathan Guidry Via Split Decision In Spirited Heavyweight Affair

Trevor Bryan was forced to fend off a stubborn challenger to retain his winning ways in his annual ring appearance. The unbeaten heavyweight made the first defense of his secondary version of the WBA title with a twelve-round, split decision win over late substitute Jonathan 'The King' Guidry.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Steve Weisfeld, one of the best judges in the sport, surprisingly had it 115-112 for Guidry. "

Wow! What fight was he watching? Drug test him, pronto!

Comment

I knew Bryan sucked, but he must be even worse than I thought. Still think Diamond Boy would have mopped the floor with him

Comment

I demand a rematch. Run it back in June

Comment

Guidry was better, and Bryan was less than many thought.
          Hate to say it, but I doubt Bryan gets past Dubois.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I knew Bryan sucked, but he must be even worse than I thought. Still think Diamond Boy would have mopped the floor with him
            I don't rate Diamond Boy highly but I think he'd beat Bryan convincingly. It's also probably why Don King always seems to forget to send the proper paperwork for Charr's visa to fight Bryan.

The fact that Bryan stopped Stiverne last year also tells you how incredibly shot Bermaine is.
            Slowhand Slowhand BigZ44 BigZ44 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Guidry was better, and Bryan was less than many thought.
              Hate to say it, but I doubt Bryan gets past Dubois.
              I don't think there's any chance Bryan makes the final bell against Dubois. I hope King gives him enough of a cut of the money to make all of this worth it...
              PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Got to love the WBA saying they will consolidate the 3 titles in each division making one champion but they let King keep his secondary belt.
                Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Bryan is a bum, just like I thought. He just struggled with a cab driver. Every decent heavyweight knocks Bryan out.

Comment

Dubios knocks Bryan out within 5 rounds. To strong and powerful and Bryan is so average

Comment

Working...
                    X