Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu: I'm Going To Knock Out Mchunu Again, Then I'm Going To Knock Out Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Makabu: I'm Going To Knock Out Mchunu Again, Then I'm Going To Knock Out Canelo

Ilunga 'Junior' Makabu has a very clear vision for the year ahead. The reigning WBC cruiserweight champion aims to make a statement in his U.S. debut, coming in the form of a rematch with Thabiso Mchunu more than six years after their first meeting. The bout--which headlines a Pay-Per-View Show from W.D. Packard Music Hall in Warren, Ohio (Saturday, Fite.tv, $49.95)--will mark the second title defense for Makabu (28-2, 25KOs), who made headlines following the 59th annual WBC convention last November.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Canelo going to beat mall up to get that easy bag in may then go for history against makabu in September.
    Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
      Canelo going to beat mall up to get that easy bag in may then go for history against makabu in September.
      Careful when mentioning Charlo man you aren't allowed to do that if the thread isn't about him haha.

Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

It's pretty clear that Canelo has more lucrative deals in place to fight other guys. I think It was really just a thought when Canelo's camp was thinking about moving up, it's not going to happen, he's either going to stay at 168 or go to 175, that's where the offers are and I fully expect for him to take those options going forward, Maybe next year Makubu...

Comment

Mark my words. Canelo will NEVER fight Makabu if Makabu looks great tonight.

Canelo already having second thoughts when he met him at the wbc convention because Makabu is too big.

That's why he plans to cherrypick 160lber Charlo next

Comment

No he will not. Anyways, hopefully Canelo doesn't fight any of these cruiserweights, although I know it would be great for them to get that big money fight.

Canelo vs Charlo would be good. Benavidez would be a bigger fight though.

Comment

all I can say about Ilunga makabu vs thabiso mchunu is... UNGOWA

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                No he will not. Anyways, hopefully Canelo doesn't fight any of these cruiserweights, although I know it would be great for them to get that big money fight.

Canelo vs Charlo would be good. Benavidez would be a bigger fight though.
                Stop it get some help. Benavidez is not a bigger fight than Charlo. Benavidez hadn't even headlined a ppv event like Charlo, who already headlined 2 ppv main events.

The only thing Benavidez headlined is losing his belt twice by snorting cocaine and being a fat phuck!!

Comment

Not sure Canelo is fighting this guy anymore. Seems like this mandatory threw a wrench at the fight.

Charlo and GGG will most likely be his 2022 opponents.

Comment

Wow, $50 for his card? I guess I better get use to watching re-runs of fights on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                    X