Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryan: After This Fight, Everyone's Gonna Be Speaking My Name And Saying I'm The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bryan: After This Fight, Everyone's Gonna Be Speaking My Name And Saying I'm The Best

Trevor Bryan believes this is the fight where his career finally heads in the right direction. It has nothing to do with the opponent in the opposite corner, as Bryan (21-0, 15KOs) is expected to steamroll undefeated but obscure heavyweight Jonathan Guidry (17-0-2, 10KOs) in their secondary WBA title fight this Saturday
    [Click Here To Read More]

You don't become the best by beating someone even hardcore boxing fans have never heard of. The Regular title is meaningless and so is this fight.

Comment

this article highlights why multiple belts per weight class is so confusing and wrong

i like the fisherman story tho but he does look a bit out of plaice, don king card wba combo special
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Bryan seems to be intentionally keeping his shirt on in all the photos I've seen. That combined with the career high weight indicates that he let himself go quite a bit in preparation for this fight. Guidry doesn't look the part of someone who can take advantage of the situation however.

The few fights I've seen of Guidry, he walks forward with limited defense and then attempts to land body shots with his head exposed.

I wonder if Bryan truly believes the things he's saying in this piece. Does he truly think this fight is going to propel him into stardom? Crazy.

Comment

Guidry looks like someone who has just been dragged out of bed after a hangover.

Comment

Sh_tttt like this keep Don King active chasing Bob Arum left ball instead of swinging from both! This dude will be known for being like so many other so called champions, fake.

Comment

Uh yeah OK, Bryan Trevor. Oh sorry did i get that assbackwards ?

What was your name again?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Guidry looks like someone who has just been dragged out of bed after a hangover.
                More like after a long day of shrimpin...pullin for the Cajun.

Comment

He better hope Luis the Boogeyman Ortiz doesn’t read this he may show up in his locker room and punch him in the mouth trying to insinuate he’s being avoided .

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    Bryan seems to be intentionally keeping his shirt on in all the photos I've seen. That combined with the career high weight indicates that he let himself go quite a bit in preparation for this fight. Guidry doesn't look the part of someone who can take advantage of the situation however.

The few fights I've seen of Guidry, he walks forward with limited defense and then attempts to land body shots with his head exposed.

I wonder if Bryan truly believes the things he's saying in this piece. Does he truly think this fight is going to propel him into stardom? Crazy.
                    That Bryan thinks anyone is going to be watching this, never mind speaking his name after is hilarious. He just wants to have easy defences of his "world championship" and talk big. Is Bryan even top 50? If he is then he definitely isn't much higher than that. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
                    X