Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm Bigger, Faster, More Athletic Than Canelo - Can I Box Better? Probably Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm Bigger, Faster, More Athletic Than Canelo - Can I Box Better? Probably Not

Jake Paul keeps politicking for an opportunity to trade punches with boxing's pound-for-pound kingpin. Paul (5-0, 4 KOs) joined ESPN's "First Take" on Thursday to again proclaim that he's ready to take on undisputed super middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Faster? Lol stick to buying fake Pokémon cards.
    Megaman99 Megaman99 likes this.

Comment

Bigger yes. Faster and more athletic? I dont see any reason to believe that.

Comment

“It's really about the fighters,” said Paul. “You know, I've been in the gym and I've seen how hard these guys work and how mistreated they are and how underpaid all of them are. ”. Don’t think anyone can disagree with this. What they get paid is criminal in comparison to what the cards generate. And they do train hard. To prep for a fight for a fight they’re sparring boxers, wrestlers and kickboxers in addition to their conditioning and weight cutting.

Comment

Jake Paul is valuable for combat sports for *this. What he's doing is amazing.
          if only a fighter like Mayweather would have done something like this instead of simply being a braggart.

Comment

yeah, probably. LOL

Comment

Take your meds.
              Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Lol no Jake, that would be a massacre if you are allowed to fight Canelo. Fight for fighter pay, that's a good thing.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

They need to put this **** in the ring with a real fighter so he can get sparked out and go away.
                  Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

My wife and I were throwing the football around in the back yard yesterday. As it turns out I am as good as Patrick Mahomes. Maybe not as accurate but I am way more athletic.

Comment

Working...
                    X