No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ilunga Makabu-Thabiso Mchunu: Stats and Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ilunga Makabu-Thabiso Mchunu: Stats and Stakes

By Cliff Rold - Two entertaining World Boxing Super Series tournaments kept the wheels turning at cruiserweight for several years. They provided fans with multiple clashes between the best the division had to offer, showing off the talents of Oleksandr Usyk in winning the first and validating the talent of Mairis Briedis in winning the second.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Mchunu wins, but if it goes the distance, I don't trust those judges, with that being Don King's hometown.
    joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Can't stop laughing at Don King's dentures in that pic lool.

Comment

We all know Makabu isn't on Canelo's level when it comes to the level of opposition he's faced. But if he wins in impressive fashion, discussion for a Canelo clash will heat up again only because the idea has already been floated around.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          I hope Mchunu wins, but if it goes the distance, I don't trust those judges, with that being Don King's hometown.
          Don King will have a sniper in the bleachers ready to whack Mchunu if it looks like he is going to win. Possible Canelo money is at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post

Don King will have a sniper in the bleachers ready to whack Mchunu if it looks like he is going to win. Possible Canelo money is at stake.
            Lol yup,no way in hell is Makabu losing a decision. Hope Mchunu sparks him out doe as Makabu is ass and shouldn't be allowed to sell his belt to Canelo!

Comment

Pulling for Mchuno to win the fight.

Give me my Jermall Charlo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post

Hahaha! Mchunu you better hit the canvas in round 10 if you want to see your family again…
                Last edited by joe strong; 01-30-2022, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X