Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Alimkhanuly: WBO Postpones Purse Bid, Grants Five-Day Period For Andrade To Finalize Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade-Alimkhanuly: WBO Postpones Purse Bid, Grants Five-Day Period For Andrade To Finalize Next Fight

Demetrius Andrade appears to have made his choice. The sanctioning body whose title he holds just needs it in writing. A seemingly final extension has been granted by the World Boxing Organization (WBO) as it relates to its mandatory middleweight title fight. Andrade was previously ordered to next defend his belt versus Kazakhstan's Janibek Alimkhanuly, though a purse bid hearing scheduled for Friday at WBO headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico has been removed from the calendar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Do the right thing Andrade, fight Zhanibek. You’ll literally lose any shred of credibility you have left if you don’t.
    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

So Andrade loses to Parker at 168 and his 160 belt goes with it? Wow! He must really not want to fight his mandatory!

Comment

Andrade does not want this fight. He is scared, he wants a payday even though his resume sucks. He has no one to blame but himself for the handling of his career. His 4 fans can cry all they want but he still is irrelevant and it is due to his own mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Do the right thing Andrade, fight Zhanibek. You’ll literally lose any shred of credibility you have left if you don’t.
          Eh, people are going to dislike him regardless

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            How? I find it funny people say Andrade's resume is poor and he hasn't done anything to then go ahead and say he's ducking/scared of someone who has done even less
            Themanager Themanager likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

How? I find it funny people say Andrade's resume is poor and he hasn't done anything to then go ahead and say he's ducking/scared of someone who has done even less
              Andrade's resume is poor though. I liked what Alimkhanuly did against Brant, wasn't impressed against N'Dam but he's a top ten guy and would add depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Andrade's resume is poor though. I liked what Alimkhanuly did against Brant, wasn't impressed against N'Dam but he's a top ten guy and would add depth.
                I'm not arguing that it isn't poor, I just find it funny someone who has done less is touted as his toughest opponent or like he's some killer. I like Alimkhanuly, a bit disappointed in that Vaughn Alexander fight but he's gotten better since then in my opinion. I just don't see this monster that a lot of people are trying to create him to be. Good fighter though
                Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

I'm not arguing that it isn't poor, I just find it funny someone who has done less is touted as his toughest opponent or like he's some killer. I like Alimkhanuly, a bit disappointed in that Vaughn Alexander fight but he's gotten better since then in my opinion. I just don't see this monster that a lot of people are trying to create him to be. Good fighter though
                  Agreed but this move wouldn't have looked bad if he made the move to 168 instead of sticking around to fight a loser like Quigley.

Comment

Andrade doesn’t want to fight the best, he wants to cash out. He’s doing the same **** his fans are criticizing Golovkin for, when Golovkin easiest fights are better than anyone on Andrades resume.

Andrade is a bum getting DAZN welfare checks, he isn’t doing ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X