Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Natasha Jonas vs. Ewa Piatkowska WBO Title Clash Lands on Khan-Brook Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Natasha Jonas vs. Ewa Piatkowska WBO Title Clash Lands on Khan-Brook Card

The undercard for BOXXER: Khan vs Brook announced three further key fights to the line-up for Saturday, February 19 at the AO Arena Manchester, live on Sky Box Office. The card's contingent of Olympians now doubles with the addition of Liverpool sensation Natasha 'Miss GB' Jonas, who blazed a trail for women's boxing in 2012 when she became the first British female to box for Britain at the Olympics.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wish there would be more girls only cards , that way we can see how many butts on the seats and viewer's they can pull on their own
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

That’s 24 pounds above Jonas’ natural fighting weight of super feather?! Hope Jonas wins her world title but wow…super welterweight she is definitely not

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
        I wish there would be more girls only cards , that way we can see how many butts on the seats and viewer's they can pull on their own
        Agree with that said,I’m sure Edward Hearn said he was gonna have a all female card last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post
          That’s 24 pounds above Jonas’ natural fighting weight of super feather?! Hope Jonas wins her world title but wow…super welterweight she is definitely not
          She has been speaking to Amir Khan who told her he did well against Canelo!
          Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post
            And skipping Taylor, Cameron and MacCaskill is not a good look. Ii suppose I did put on a atone on over Xmas as well.

Comment

I suppose if she wins, she can come down and fight MacCaskill who she can outbox.

Comment

Working...
              X