Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor vs. Amanda Serrano Official: April 30 at Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor vs. Amanda Serrano Official: April 30 at Madison Square Garden

Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano are set to make history in an epic battle for Taylor's undisputed Lightweight title at Madison Square Garden in New York on Saturday April 30, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-27-2022, 02:11 PM.

Ohhh. Nice. Just hope we maybe get Shields vs Marshall this year as well... might just give the female sport a bit of the kinda boost it needs.

Comment

A women's fight I'm actually excited about

Comment

Katie Taylor! You are a fraud! Amanda 'Real Deal' Serrano is going to have you bleeding through both your eyes, mouth and smash your ribs! You are going to look worse than Miriam Gutierrez after the Bori-wreckingball get through with you! The undisputed lightweight championship stays here!

Comment

I've been waiting for Amanda Serrano versus Katie Taylor fight for 2 years, and now they're finally are going to meet in the fabled MSG.
          This main event has got to be supported by a great under card full of some of the best fighters currently in the business.
          Last edited by Boricua181; 01-27-2022, 12:06 PM.
          boxfamof5 boxfamof5 likes this.

Comment

its going to be a good one folks

Comment

No pics?

Comment

Hopefully the fight itself lives up too the hype just like the Mikaela Mayer fight and help bring womans boxing to a higher level .

Comment

Serrano's got to be a big favorite right like a -300? It's hard to picture Taylor even being competitive with Serrano. Taylor is tough. I got Serrano by dominant UD.

Comment

eMy compliments to who ever it was that wrote/reported/authored, this article on this monumental event taking place in MSG.
                    I don't think I've ever praised any writer for BoxingScene in the 6 years that I've been a subscriber on this platform.
                    It's giving this historically ground breaking event the proper build up that it truly deserves, and I applaud the write for that.
                    Amanda Serrano is the greatest pound for pound female fighter in the history of the sport, her record breaking/setting accomplishment's
                    are a testament to that fact.
                    Katie Taylor has her own respected accomplishments in the sport, and has a huge fan base who admire/'follower her fights/career.
                    I also have to give Jake Paul who's financial, and promotional assistance has helped make this enormous female championship fight possible.
                    Those are Serrano's 7 weight boxing championships, Those are Katie's 2 weight boxing championships.
                    Last edited by Boricua181; 01-27-2022, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X