Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White: I Really Don't Hate Jake Paul Like People Think I Hate Him, He Hasn't Been Thorn In My Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dana White: I Really Don't Hate Jake Paul Like People Think I Hate Him, He Hasn't Been Thorn In My Side

The back and forth barbs traded between UFC president Dana White and YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul have made plenty of headline fodder in recent months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dana knows not to engage. Paul's 15 minutes are up. 50K PPV numbers gets people fired over in the UFC. Ask Mighty Mouse how he got his pink slip
    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Hope jp keeps callin out white and his slave contracts and bs pay. Fcuk him
      RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Zuffa Boxing!

Comment

the only thorn in dana's side is that stitch he has from laughing at all the cash his fighters make for him

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            Dana’s own Mother despises him, she’s made some juicy accusations of her own son tbh.
            El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Please explain to everyone how a mutually agreed upon, signed contract where pay is fully disclosed between two interested parties are slave contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Please explain to everyone how a mutually agreed upon, signed contract where pay is fully disclosed between two interested parties are slave contracts.
                Other ufc fighters have repeated the same. And currently their best heavyweight is leaving because of similar points of view. The end.

Comment

Other ufc fighters have repeated the same. And currently their best heavyweight is leaving because of similar points of view. The end.
                  The end? Lol….Fighters in the UFC whining over the money they make after signing a mutually agreed upon contract is like someone killing their own parents then crying because they’re an orphan. If you don’t like the terms of the contract, don’t sign and then whine about it later. Just don’t sign.

OTOH most UFC fighters make a good living unlike most boxers who live in poverty unless they make it. If you’re a busy UFC fighter with losses you can make a living.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

The end? Lol….Fighters in the UFC whining over the money they make after signing a mutually agreed upon contract is like someone killing their own parents then crying because they’re an orphan. If you don’t like the terms of the contract, don’t sign and then whine about it later. Just don’t sign.

OTOH most UFC fighters make a good living unlike most boxers who live in poverty unless they make it. If you’re a busy UFC fighter with losses you can make a living.
                    What a fnkcu sick ideology, these person aren't fighting in some basement no more, this is not some illegal bar fight neither, that is probably sanctioned by some commission, and the thing of it is this guy dana makes more then the fighters without gloves,its obvious being ufc champ doesn't mean shxt if you cant pay your bills
                    Last edited by Elpatron2; 01-28-2022, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X