Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields Says Serrano vs. Taylor is Bigger than Marshall Fight: 'I Ain't No Hater'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields Says Serrano vs. Taylor is Bigger than Marshall Fight: 'I Ain't No Hater'

Claressa Shields may call herself the Greatest Woman Of All Time, but she has no problem conceding that the biggest fight in women's boxing currently does not include her participation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shields on Marshall: "The thing is, she did beat me."

Can't argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
      Shields on Marshall: "The thing is, she did beat me when I was 17."

Can't argue with that.
      Fixed it for you.

Comment

If Marshall and Shields were as active as Taylor and Serrano their fight may be bigger. Accomplishments are all well and good but you gotta keep pushing the envelope and stay in the ring or they are easily forgotten.

Comment

Whilst I strongly disagree, one has to admire the humility of Shields on this particular matter.

Long Live Queen Claressa.

Comment

she makes perfect sense with that one, her opponent marshall is barely past a nobody, & the other 2 girls have both very high achievements in the sport, simple really, if shields had a better dance partner then that could change

Comment

At least Claressa Shields is honest, about which fight is bigger, and gives Marshall the credit for beating her.
              That shows a lot of character on her part, for that alone she gets my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                If Marshall and Shields were as active as Taylor and Serrano their fight may be bigger. Accomplishments are all well and good but you gotta keep pushing the envelope and stay in the ring or they are easily forgotten.
                shields is up there, Marshall hasn’t accomplished anywhere near what the other 3 have ad pro fighters

Comment

She’s probably right on paper but there’s only one fight I’m watching and it’s not Taylor Serrano

Comment

Guys, have you even seen Savannah fight? She's got like 9 KO's in 11 fights. She boxes like a slick Black boxer; EXTREMELY heavy hands. Watch her destroy Clarrisa soon. Clarissa is the female version of Deontay Wilder; all mouth, ego, and insecurity.

Comment

Working...
                    X