Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez, 46, Wants To Fight Golovkin: 'I Know My Life Would Be In Danger'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez, 46, Wants To Fight Golovkin: 'I Know My Life Would Be In Danger'

Sergio Martinez is mentally approaching his fight against Macaulay McGowan on Thursday at the Wizink Center in Madrid, Spain as if he's still the middleweight kingpin that dominated the likes of Kelly Pavlik, Paul Williams and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. more than a decade ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sergio don’t do it man lol. I was scared of you getting flucked up when GGG was on the rise that leg still isn’t healed 100% from that injury you had. Not a good idea man lol
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Either in massive debt or need a payday go box jake paul or oscar de lahoya for u didnt fight ggg when you were the main champ. Martinez n sturm did there best to dodge ggg when they were active boxers
      Last edited by Ry92; 01-27-2022, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Is he that broke?

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
          Either in massive debt or need a payday go box jake paul or oscar de lahoya for u didnt fight ggg when you were the main champ. Martinez n sturm did there best to dodge ggg when they were active boxers

True, him, Cotto and Sturm avoided GGG. If he has money problems , he should approach ODLH for a fight. Its sad that fighters that made M's end up making reckless investments and get broke.

Comment

He wanted nothing to do with GGG way back when it mattered

There’s no title, money or glory in beating this version of Sergio. why on earth would he even think Golovkin would even entertain the idea of fighting him now ?
            GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Martinez vs De La Hoya, in a real prizefight, no exhibition.
              blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

too bad he didnt feel that way back in the day instead of selling his belt to Cotto.......

Comment

Martinez wants to experience what Paul Williams experienced against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    He wanted nothing to do with GGG way back when it mattered

There’s no title, money or glory in beating this version of Sergio. why on earth would he even think Golovkin would even entertain the idea of fighting him now ?

He doesn't believe that Golovkin will say yes.

That's exactly why he's doing this;

Call out a big name who you know won't fall for the bait to further promote this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X