Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Kambosos-Haney: There's A lot of Work Going on Behind The Scenes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Kambosos-Haney: There's A lot of Work Going on Behind The Scenes

Eddie Hearn, who promotes WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney, believes a deal is still very much possible for a full division unification with WBA, WBC Franchise, IBF, WBO champion George Kambosos Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just make the dam fight finalized.

Comment

Devin Haney is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Just make the dam fight finalized.
        For real! Eddie should've had this on lock already! Don't be surprised if Arum swoops in for the kill!

Comment

If I was Team Kambosos I would sign with Eddie Hearn and DAZN. They will give him a better offer than Bob Arum and ESPN. If Bob Arum constantly moans and bitches about paying his own fighters like Terence Crawford and Teofimo Lopez then what makes one think that he is even remotely willing to over pay George Kambosos, Jr for his services?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            If I was Team Kambosos I would sign with Eddie Hearn and DAZN. They will give him a better offer than Bob Arum and ESPN. If Bob Arum constantly moans and bitches about paying his own fighters like Terence Crawford and Teofimo Lopez then what makes one think that he is even remotely willing to over pay George Kambosos, Jr for his services?

Lou Dibella is negotiating with both DAZN and ESPN, whoever offers the most will get the fight, Kambosos will be heavily avoided if he loses this fight, so they will go for the highest offer. The very fact that Hearn has not sealed this fight by now shows that Bob Arum and ESPN have put in a serious offer.
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Providing the financials, options etc work for Kambosos, the Haney fight makes more sense - although maybe an easier "homecoming" fight then Haney makes even more sense financially?

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                Devin Haney is a bum
                He's a boxing champion and making very good money

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  Providing the financials, options etc work for Kambosos, the Haney fight makes more sense - although maybe an easier "homecoming" fight then Haney makes even more sense financially?
                  I agree with this, G.K should make a voluntary on his home turf, it will sell well and be a extra solid paycheck. Haney and Loma are tough tough fights and as said earlier IF he loses, aint no one going to be interested in facing GK thereafter, may as well make the most money out this reign as theres no easy fights in the division

Comment

Haney should pursue this fight agressively by offering to fight on the cheap to make it a more attractive a proposition for Kambosis than Loma. As Hearn says, if Haney wins this fight he is a star... which he is currently not. It would answer any and all questions about his status as a champ. It would give every fan what they want, which is an undisputed champ. The winner would have no problem making a mega fight with Loma. Then all Haney would have to worry about is winning. If he loses, then he wasn't good enough anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X