Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Srisaket Sor Rungvisai-Carlos Cuadras II the End for the Hardcore Four?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Is Srisaket Sor Rungvisai-Carlos Cuadras II the End for the Hardcore Four?

By Cliff Rold - After multiple delays in making the fight, and then additional delays for COVID, this week the rubber match between Jr. bantamweight champion Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman Gonzalez fell apart one last time. Estrada is sick.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If only the lightweight echelon could learn from these warriors. Fight each other! There has never been all the bs back and forth talk and beef. These four warriors have showed true grit and Honor by fighting not running!

Comment

Ancajas and Nietes are the most avoided fighters in this weight class.

Comment

What I love about the 'Superfly' saga, is how : Gonzalez, Estrada, Rungvisai, Cuadras, wrote a great epic with plot-twist, heartbreak and redemption. I still remember when Juan Francisco Estrada got suspiciously saved by the bell with over 20 seconds left on the clock, in round 3, according to BoxAzteca's timer. The critical mistake led to Carlos suffering his first TKO defeat, and what heart by 'El Principe' to return against the hard hitting former lineal WBC Superfly champion.

I want to root for Carlos Cuadras, but I want to see Gonzalez vs. Rungvisai III. I'll be happy with any outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
          Ancajas and Nietes are the most avoided fighters in this weight class.
          1) Have you forgotten about Ioka?

2) Nietes seems to have seen better days. He got a gift draw in his last fight

Comment

Cuadras looking very PR metro with those rows.

Comment

Cuadras looks like those female dyke boxers

Comment

Time has ran out for these guys. Yeah, it's the end.

Comment

Working...
                X