Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Mayweather Very Fond of My Skills, Says He Will Fly To UK To Watch My Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: Mayweather Very Fond of My Skills, Says He Will Fly To UK To Watch My Fight

WBC, IBF, WBA middleweight champion Claressa Shields is gearing up for next week's defense against mandatory challenger Ema Kozin, which takes place on Saturday, February 5 from Motorpoint Arena Cardiff in Wales and also available in the U.S. and Canada on pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-26-2022, 10:12 PM.

If she's at Mayweather camp then most likely she's on steroids.

Comment

I like her and she looks strong , especially her butt lol, but I feel like its just technique maybe that she not knocking people out. Maybe she should work on her rear delts and get a stronger upper back , she has good ability and a strong base with her lower half, I think she needs to sort this in the gym , her shoulders are rolled too far forward not naturally pulled back so she cant engage as much muscle when extending arm forward with power

Comment

Oh man, I better watch!! Mayweather will be in the crowd!!

Comment

WTF took so long for him to come out and support her. Both from Michigan as well, he should've been came out and supported her instead of being Petty and signing the one person that beat her in the Amateurs

Comment

Claressa Shields The GWOAT would definitely have a 60-70 percent KO ratio if women were allowed to fight 3 rounds instead of 2. But I do believe she needs to attack the body a bit more either way she Fire

Comment

Hope she loses.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                If she's at Mayweather camp then most likely she's on steroids.

hah.. you wouldn't happen to be a crybaby pacfan by any chance ?

Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

I wonder who hits harder, 147-154lb Mayweather or Claressa Shields? They are the same size.

Mayweather wins slightly. He had a 26% KO ratio at 147-154, 15 fights and 4 KO’s. Shields is at 18%.

Shields also has a higher KO ratio than Paulie Malignaggi (15.91%).

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I wonder who hits harder, 147-154lb Mayweather or Claressa Shields? They are the same size.

Mayweather wins slightly. He had a 26% KO ratio at 147-154, 15 fights and 4 KO’s. Shields is at 18%.

Shields also has a higher KO ratio than Paulie Malignaggi (15.91%).
                    Can you now tell us what's obviously wrong with this comparison

Comment

Working...
                    X