Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Zach Parker Back In Play In Lieu Of Mandatory Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Zach Parker Back In Play In Lieu Of Mandatory Title Defense

Demetrius Andrade is considering a path that could lead to a third divisional title while ending his current reign. There remains a glimmer of hope that he could have his cake and eat it, too. Three sources have confirmed to BoxingScene.com that Providence's Andrade (31-0, 19KOs) is revisiting plans for a super middleweight showdown with England's Zach Parker in lieu of a mandatory WBO middleweight title defense. Andrade is currently on the hook to next face Kazakhstan's Janibek Alimkhanuly (11-0, 7KOs) in a WBO-ordered title, with a purse bid currently scheduled to take place this Friday at WBO headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelBe...CytaOT-aApAAAA

This guy is always whining: “Nobody wants to fight me, everybody is avoiding me”. Well the Ring #6, TBRB #6 and Top 10 with all four ABC’s is ready and willing, yet Andrade is the one running away. I don’t know how anybody can still take this dude seriously.

Comment

UJszweu.gif

Comment

I said this over and over and over again.

That he'd move up to super middleweight and end up fighting someone worse. We all know Canelo isn't going back to 168, so this fight with Parker will likely be for an interim strap that will be elevated to a full belt later. And then Andrade will be a 3 division champion without having ever beaten another world titlist.

Clown shoes. Fraud. Joke.

Comment

I have been a fan of Andrade and think highly of him as a fighter, but there is no defending this, it's a clear duck. Avoiding what would be your toughest opponent to date to fight Zach Parker? That's a bad look
          Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

This bum doesn’t want any sort of challenge. He could have had a fight against Charlo but he ducked that too. Boo boo is about to drop a paper title he never fought another world champion for and has never fought a current world champion in his career. That’s bum ass ****.

Comment

I kinda like Andrade but it's a bad look to claim everyone is avoiding you and then avoid the first dangerous opponent in your path.

I like Michael Hunter too but he did something similar with Hrgovic. Claimed people were avoiding him, declined to fight the Croatian then proceeded with "White Delight" Wilson and a Jerry Forrest rematch (that he should have lost).

Comment

I told ya Andrade is a hypocrite a duck and a Clown.

Comment

If Andrade gets his wish and gets Parker and the WBO STRAP be careful what you wish for-David Benavidez is #2.

Comment

Come on Andrade you are giving me very little ammo to continue defending you..pls give me a soul that has a single chance against you! No Charlo at 160?? Move up!!Fight for free!!

Comment

Working...
                    X