Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Guidry: Without Don King, I Might Still Be On My Shrimping Boat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Guidry: Without Don King, I Might Still Be On My Shrimping Boat

Jonathan Guidry already stepped away from his day job to prepare for his next scheduled fight. When the call came to challenge undefeated WBA "World" heavyweight titlist Trevor Bryan, the decision was a no-brainer for the unbeaten fringe contender and full-time fisherman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Johnathan Guidry, one of the very few honest men in boxing. This will be made into a Hollywood movie within 5 yrs.

Comment

Don’t worry with Don you’ll be back on board before you know it

Comment

“I don’t think no one’s ever had a world title from Louisiana or where I’m from,” Guidry told BoxingScene.com

Anyways Bubba, just remember the round that Don King told you to take a dive in.

Comment

Sounds like a nice guy hope he upsets the apple cart
          Last edited by Boxing2695; 01-26-2022, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
            Sounds like a nice guy hope he upsets the apple cart
            Ali was from Kentucky.

Comment

In the past, they fought taxi cab drivers and street cleaners. Now they fight fishermen.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Bryan is going to carry him for a round or 2 then take him out. If he can beat Rossy, BJ Flores (old & blown up CW version) & washed up Stiverne I’m pretty sure he can end it when he wants to… The ranking ahead of Joseph Parker is one of the most blatantly corrupt things I have ever seen. It is embarrassing. Parker beats Chisora while Guidry was forrest gumping on a shrimp boat but he jumps him in the rankings??? Hahaha…
                Last edited by joe strong; 01-26-2022, 02:57 PM.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

please go back to your shrimping boat. you are bad for boxing.

Comment

Chapter 487 in Don King’s long story of corrupt practices.

Comment

Working...
                    X