Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields Putting in Work at Mayweather Boxing Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields Putting in Work at Mayweather Boxing Club

Claressa Shields Training Photos Gallery - Boxing's only two-division undisputed world champion, Claressa "G.W.O.A.T." Shields, held a media workout in Las Vegas on Tuesday as she showed off her skills before her WBC/WBA/IBF middleweight world championship defense against #1 ranked challenger Ema Kozin taking place Saturday, February 5 live on pay-per-view in the U.S. and Canada. (photos by Sean Jorgensen)
    [Click Here To Read More]

oh man if floyd and her ever fell out, imagine the verbals from that one

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      oh man if floyd and her ever fell out, imagine the verbals from that one
      Makes you wonder if they been sparring considering Floyd has his "Money Kicks" match coming up

Comment

She’s a physical specimen that’s for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Makes you wonder if they been sparring considering Floyd has his "Money Kicks" match coming up
          that would be a nice spar, much harder than his money dicks match, or should i say money licks
          Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

womens boxing, yawn
            Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

that would be a nice spar, much harder than his money dicks match, or should i say money licks
              Yeah they are almost the same size and Shields speed and constant punching would be hard to defend even for a defensive style like Floyd's. I'd rather watch Floyd vs Shields than Floyd and butt lick
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology
                Claressa shields is a pro black racist POS . I pray she gets hurt everytime she fights
                But shes friends with Holly Holmes and they made a cool video dancing together
                icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology
                  Claressa shields is a pro black racist POS . I pray she gets hurt everytime she fights
                  You can’t call them out on this. Have to let them be.

Or else the white liberal (their protector) will come after you and cancel your ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post

But shes friends with Holly Holmes and they made a cool video dancing together
                    Freddie Roach is basically a father to Manny Pacquiao and Freddie has came out calling Elie setback a stupid jew and he called one of brandon rios assistant trainers a effen Mexican. Making a dancing video mean absolutely nothing

Comment

Working...
                    X