Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Promoter on Joshua Step Aside: 'From a Business Side, Why Not?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Promoter on Joshua Step Aside: 'From a Business Side, Why Not?'

Alexander Krassyuk thinks it would make a lot of sense for Anthony Joshua to take a step aside fee. Krassyuk, the longtime promoter of WBO/WBA/IBF titlist Oleksandr Usyk, believes London's Joshua should seriously consider taking financial compensation in return for relinquishing his immediate rematch rights with the Ukrainian in order to make way for an undisputed title match between Usyk and WBC beltholder Tyson Fury, however slim the possibility might be, and provided a legitimate offer - one in which all parties have signed off on - is actually on the table.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-25-2022, 05:02 PM.

A lot of gibberish ,just get chicken Fury in the ring to face a mandatory for once ,it’s going to be great watching Fury lose and upset all this Joshua is a bum stuff ,Whyte vs Joshua is what’s going to happen in the end .

Comment

To late now.
      I personally can't wait for Fury Whyte if Whyte & Rematchroom stop blocking the fight with not 1 but 2 arbitrations & Usyk vs Aj if Aj Rematchroom ever stop dragging they're knuckles & actually make the fight.
      Almost 5 month's & still no rematch originally pencilled in for Feb.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Chandler View Post
        A lot of gibberish ,just get chicken Fury in the ring to face a mandatory for once ,it’s going to be great watching Fury lose and upset all this Joshua is a bum stuff ,Whyte vs Joshua is what’s going to happen in the end .
        Trolls gotta troll.
        Hiw do you figure that out? Cereal ducker Whyte & Rematchroom are the one's blocking they're own mandatory with not 1 but 2 arbitration cases.
        I personally can't wait for both Rematchroom hyoejobs to be knocked out of the equation. That's the best thing that could happen for the division.
        Last edited by Bob; 01-25-2022, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Just more evidence the 15 million offer A.J accepted was fake news not even team Usyk involved in this offer ?

Reading this get I get A.J will be presented an offer from Saudi one I think he can only take if it’s tremendous amount coupled with Whyte as well since he’s also a mandatory for Fury . Like Usyks manager states it’s unlikely ,and I get the feeling they want A.J because it’s more money for them and if they win they get undisputed anyway so like A.J the next fight that benefits them is the rematch .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-25-2022, 01:34 PM.
          landotter landotter El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

I'd take the $20 Million!
            wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

If he refuses the step aside...it means he's betting on himself to beat Usyk twice, then take on Fury for undisputed and probably over $100m for two fights AND recognition as the eras top heavyweight.

If he takes the step aside - he's kind of irrelevant while Usyk & Fury fight at least twice to decide the alpha. And he risks getting upset by a lesser fighter while he's sitting on the loot.

All money aint good money - fighters fight. Hope he refuses the handout and at least tries to take his status back by force...and not let himself or his spot be bought. He's already rich anyway.
              Last edited by Baba K; 01-25-2022, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Just more evidence the 15 million offer A.J accepted was fake news not even team Usyk involved in this offer ?

Reading this get I get A.J will be presented an offer from Saudi one I think he can only take if it’s tremendous amount coupled with Whyte as well since he’s also a mandatory for Fury . Like Usyks manager states it’s unlikely ,and I get the feeling they want A.J because it’s more money for them and if they win they get undisputed anyway so like A.J the next fight that benefits them is the rematch .
                Not sure why people seriously think this can happen. Firstly, I can't see Joshua even wanting to, as he wants his shot. Secondly, it'd only happen if he was gauranteed the winner. And thirdly, if he was, then that means that Whyte will have to step aside, and he won't get a shot until 23 at the earliest. So no chance of that happening lol. It's Usyk,Joshua and Fury, Whyte. People should just accept it.

Comment

Because theres probably and more than likely a rematch clause if Usyk/Fury happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Not sure why people seriously think this can happen. Firstly, I can't see Joshua even wanting to, as he wants his shot. Secondly, it'd only happen if he was gauranteed the winner. And thirdly, if he was, then that means that Whyte will have to step aside, and he won't get a shot until 23 at the earliest. So no chance of that happening lol. It's Usyk,Joshua and Fury, Whyte. People should just accept it.
                    I'm guessing that dropping the WBC belt would be part of any deal. Would Whyte rather take a fight with better odds but less pay?

I don't see it happening either. We struggle to get fights that are straightforward and obvious, never mind fights with so many parties to line up.

And it also depends on accepting a promise from a Gypsy who spends more time in legal settings than boxing rings.
                    landotter landotter Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X