Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Like Kambosos Fight, I Knock Him Out Probably Within Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Like Kambosos Fight, I Knock Him Out Probably Within Seven Rounds

The line continues to grow for willing challengers to face newly crowned lineal and unified lightweight champion George Kambosos Jr. Among them is an unbeaten contender in search of his own springtime opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Among his pursued targets are WBC titlist Devin Haney (27-0, 15KOs) and secondary WBA titleholder Gervonta Davis (26-0, 24KOs). Garcia’s name has yet to come up, other than being floated by Golden Boy Promotions founder and chairman Oscar De La Hoya immediately after Kambosos’ win over Lopez."

No mention of Lomachenko? That's strange! Might as well take Tank off the list! So I guess Devin Haney will be his choice?
    TDLand TDLand likes this.

Comment

You ain't goin' do shit but get knocked the fuck out with your bitch made ass!
      Last edited by champion4ever; 01-26-2022, 08:46 AM.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

If you're the manager/promoter of one of the top fighters at 135, do you even try negotiating with Garcia? If you try get a fight with this guy he'll probably call you out for internet attention and then have no real interest in the fight. But even if you get him to sign a contract, he probably pulls out injured.

Comment

While I think Kambosas isn't all that special and looks pretty mediocre overall, I would love him to school Garcia just to put him in place.

It is pretty disrespectful to pull out of 2 fights last year and then diminish the champion who put in PLENTY more work than Garcia to be where he is. Last I checked, Kambosas didn't get famous because of instagram...

Comment

First GRJ.....next KingRy....then we can have peace.....STFUA

Comment

Wonder why he never wanted those belts until now?

Comment

The difference in mental fortitude between them is huge. Kombosos is tough as nails and they call him Cryan Garcia for a reason. Sometimes in a fight that difference can come out. They are the exact opposites. Kombosos wanted nothing more than to fight Lopez and Garcia wanted nothing more than to not fight Fortuna, the same guy that Jo Jo Diaz fought in a heartbeat.
                Last edited by richardt; 01-25-2022, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  "Among his pursued targets are WBC titlist Devin Haney (27-0, 15KOs) and secondary WBA titleholder Gervonta Davis (26-0, 24KOs). Garcia’s name has yet to come up, other than being floated by Golden Boy Promotions founder and chairman Oscar De La Hoya immediately after Kambosos’ win over Lopez."

No mention of Lomachenko? That's strange! Might as well take Tank off the list! So I guess Devin Haney will be his choice?
                  No Lomanchenko bc he rated Loma highest at 135 said that would be the toughest fight.
                  TDLand TDLand likes this.

Comment

All these clowns Garcia, Haney, Davis, Lomachenko want to have a crack at Kambosos, but they won't fight each other. See how messed up this sport is?

Comment

Working...
                    X