Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Franco: I'm Ready To Step In For Estrada In This Fight With Chocolatito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Franco: I'm Ready To Step In For Estrada In This Fight With Chocolatito

Joshua Franco is willing to advance from challenger in waiting to late replacement to save the show. A current void exists in DAZN's 1st quarter schedule, with its March 5 main event in disarray. BoxingScene,com has confirmed that lineal/WBA "Super" 115-pound champion Juan Francisco Estrada has tested positive for Covid and is symptomatic, which has forced him out of a scheduled rubber match with former four-division Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow! Juan Francisco Estrada caught Corona?! This SUCKS! Nevertheless, Joshua Franco is a good replacement. We may not see the winner or Gonzalez vs. Estrada III face the winner of Rungvisai vs. Cuadras until next year, or maybe even ever.

Comment

IBF Jr. Bantam champ, Jerwin Ancajas is also a good replacement since Jerwin is presently training for a February 26 fight...
      SimpleTouchee SimpleTouchee likes this.

Comment

Put in Donnie Nietes if you want a real fight.

Comment

This is a more intriguing fight than el Rey would be. With Franco you have a very similar style. To me I would like to see this. Franco deserves it. Besides to fight Martinez would take any fighter at least a whole camp to prepare for what Martinez will bring even if above his weight class.

Comment

Working...
          X