Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: It's Weak For Fighters To Call Out Adrien Broner Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: It's Weak For Fighters To Call Out Adrien Broner Right Now

Trainer Gerald Tucker, who has worked with Floyd Mayweather, Tyron Woodley and others, believes former four division world champion Adrien Broner is still capable of being a top player.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Adrien neefd to stay out of trouble fight decent ops amd throw more than 20 strikes per round

Comment

He's still 7-0 vs Jim Gray.
      NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

I don't see a problem with a young fighter like Benn calling out Broner or Prograis calling him out. These young guys are trying to get one of those old scalps on their resume

Comment

he right broner needs tune ups . but I don't blame them guys for calling him out he is inactive and he generates money.

Comment

I wouldn't mind it if a prospect or contender chooses to fight Broner thinking he is an easy mark for their resume and it backfires and Broner comes out swinging and knocks the guy out. I still remember when Broner wasn't totally a safety first fighter and fought aggressively and got wins. He almost always comes on late, but too late.
            Last edited by richardt; 01-24-2022, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I love Broner, no matter how much trouble he gets in, what he does with his money, none of that bs matters. In boxing, Broner was a helluva guy, personality, crazy skills and a good puncher.
              The tucker The tucker likes this.

Comment

I think it’s extremely cowardly on the part of those fighters and disingenuous on that part of Hearn who’s selling the sweet Carolines a lemon. How about Benn v Prograis….how about they fight each other. There your big name on an up and comers CV
                TheUptownKid TheUptownKid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I don't see a problem with a young fighter like Benn calling out Broner or Prograis calling him out. These young guys are trying to get one of those old scalps on their resume
                  There's nothing wrong with calling him out at all. If Broner doesn't wanna be called out he should officially retire and in 10 years people may stop calling him out. He has a big name in the sport like him or not and probably brings a good payday to his opponents. Good post!

Comment

Its weaker that Broner is even boxing rn. Hes been finished. Got questionable victories/draws his last handful of fights. His only value is the name for whatever thats worth. Def a stepping stone.

BLOOD IS IN THE WATER. Boxing is better off w/o
                    Mr. "AboutToTakeMyCareerSeriousThisTime" Broner.
                    Last edited by El_Mero; 01-24-2022, 05:21 PM.
                    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X