Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Promoter on Favoring Ennis Over Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Promoter on Favoring Ennis Over Terence Crawford

Cameron Dunkin has long thought that his top client, Jaron 'Boots' Ennis, can beat Terence Crawford, the fighter many currently believe to be non pareil of the sport, were they to fight today, but for a time that was strictly a minority opinion. After the breakout year that Ennis had, Dunkin has a few more like-minded observers on his side.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Boots fought Crawford right now the first 3 rounds are critical since Crawford starts slow and try to figure things out. He has to jump on him from the go and test that shaky chin that Crawford has.

Comment

Crawford won't fight this young gun, I'm not sure if Ennis has earned it yet, let's see him fight Thurman, see if he sends Thurman to splattsville

Comment

Only way Boots get this fight is for both Thurman and Ortiz Jr. to lose their next fights! Unfortunately those 2 are more lucrative fights for Crawford! Boots vs. Crawford is a 50/50 fight FOR NOW! I agree with Dunkin, Boots vs. Spence only happens @ 154! Dunkin should consider a strategic move. If Charlo or Castano would be willing to fight Boots in a title fight, take the fight! Leave 147! Spence would come running then!

Comment

You have to be extremely confident in your fighter if you believe he beats Crawford.

But yes, Ennis seems that talented and skillful. I think he's a bit too much for Crawford. But Bud is not very likely going to step in the ring with Jaron. He's not stupid, he and Spence know who's dangerous.
          Last edited by Liondw; 01-24-2022, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Cody Crowley knocks them both out.

Comment

Let’s not get carried away now. Skill wise Crawford is the best in the game. Boots is clearly one of the best welterweights in the world and a big welterweight at that but experience matters and Crawford has it in droves. We still have not seen boots tested and being tested is what you want before facing p4p talents like Crawford and Spence.
              Boots v Benn will tell us a lot

Comment

The guy has two C/B level opponents on his 28-0 record. But here we are talking about he’s better than both 147 kings, guys that are on everyone’s p4p list. Sorry, if you threw him in the ring with either they would take him into the deep water and end his career right now.

Comment

Ortiz jr. beats them both but loses to Spence!!!

Comment

I like Jaron but all I hear is that he'll beat Spence, Crawford, Porter, Garcia, Thurman, etc when he hasn't FOUGHT ANYONE to prove otherwise.

Jaron passes the eyeball test and he'll always look like a superstar when fighting the Sergiy Lipinets of the world but at least fight tier two 147 lbers in the ilk of a Thurman, Porter, Garcia before we state that he can beat Crawford or Spence (I think they BOTH beat Ennis btw).
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X