Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter: If Joe Smith Keeps Winning, I Think Canelo Fight Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Promoter: If Joe Smith Keeps Winning, I Think Canelo Fight Will Happen

Joe DeGuardia, the co-promoter for WBO light heavyweight champion Joe Smith, believes his boxer could eventually land a showdown with Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo would rather give Fielding or Yildirim a rematch than face Joe Smith.

Canelo WANTS NO PART of Joe Smith after Joe Smith easily KO’ed a former heavyweight in Steve Geffrard.

TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Smith is tough as nails and durable. Something that clenelo hasn't seen since lil G. no way alvared is getting in there with him

Comment

Charlo is a no hoper so that makes sense, especially since it will be his first fight at 168. Smith would have to agree to take a dive for that fight to happen. Letting midget Canelo punch you with his baby hands for 10 million must be tempting.

Comment

Lmao y’all trippin I love me some joe smith but he’s at the end of his career his last 2 fights he’s looked terrible. Jesse hart took him to the limit too. He looked great against Alvarez but that was a past expired Alvarez. I thinks he’s paid his dues and deserves a canelo pay day but he’d get beat up pretty one sidedly. It obvious that smith is ducking JP and the atomic right hand tho

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Smith is tough as nails and durable. Something that clenelo hasn't seen since lil G. no way alvared is getting in there with him
            No lie I see you posting more comments on Canelo related threads than "T.M.T" ones...and since im not into worshipping fighters to the point I name my profiles after them think about how bad you're making that name brand look! You even comment using the same words Jr uses during interviews. I get it, Floyd put on a boxing masterpiece performance on Canelo that I had been DeLaHoya, I would have placed Canelo on suicide watch. But this was 10 years ago mate, and somehow Canelo put in that "hard work dedication" to become the new face of boxing just like Jr predicted. Now both of you can't stand it because tmt has become irrelevant.

"T.M.T" be promoting "clenelo" name more than any Mexican I know and I hope it continues so we have our entertainment too.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              They said the same stuff about that other Smith Canelo fought: Callum.

Canelo was supposedly ducking this huge, powerful, tough guy, who was actually a big LHW masquerading as SMW. How did it work out in the end?

Comment

Just last week , big bad Joe was saying his priority was to unify
                He didn’t care whether it was Bivol or Beterbiev first
                But Beterbiev is the one ducking

Lmfao, can’t make this chit up

Comment

Working...
                X