Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: For Jonathan Guidry, The WBA Title Is No Joke; It's Life-Changing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: For Jonathan Guidry, The WBA Title Is No Joke; It's Life-Changing

By Corey Erdman - For the better part of 14 years, it was either not feasible or not possible for Jonathan Guidry to chase his dreams. Not just his dream of becoming a heavyweight champion, but even becoming a full-time boxer. Late last year, Guidry was without electricity
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a nice story. Sort of a Jimmy Braddock type fellah, best of luck to him too.
    I wonder how people compare this man in all aspects of him life, work and boxing against the YouTube kid?

Comment

It´s a big and possibly life changing fight for Guidry and I wish him all the best, but the trinket is still nothing but a joke.
      Castilo Castilo tophat1 tophat1 like this.

Comment

i have a belt from walmart that is worth as much as the wba belt

Comment

Long ass article for no reason
          Frede6 Frede6 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Glad he’s getting a payday. It’s not even close a world title. And nearly every fighter has a compelling personal story

Comment

No disrespect to Guidry or the other fighters but the WBA "regular" title is a joke.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

You want to talk about getting one shot in a million? This guy is ranked 255th. Literally the expectation is for him to show up as a punching bag.
                ✔ (Low- ) ✔ (Low- ) likes this.

Comment

good to read his story, that sounds like tough going, dont see how he can ever get near his best for his matchups, must be frustrating, wba reg belt changing lives, well done wba, u are the best

Comment

Charming story to hear of this Louisiana-Bayou family group lugging it to cold & snowy Ohio on late notice to fight for a globally-known version belt .
                    I wish them the BEST. God bless!

Comment

Working...
                    X